Interactive Learning Program phase 3
67 children | 76 training lessons
Educational content: classes of this month focused on teaching mathematics based on the new curriculum for the tenth grade, which is in English algebraic equations, Linear and quadratic systems, types of algebraic equations, methods of solving linear equations and graphical representation of linear equations.
- Children was interactive and competitions between them on the board succeeds.
- Competitions were held between students to solve mathematical equations.
- An activity of dividing them into groups and cooperating on the solution by group workwas carried out.
Objectives: The class meant to improve students English speaking skills. Students introduced to basic grammar of nouns and verbs, and detailed applications for them.
Methods: Interactive approach of teaching shown by encouraging the children to participate actively, applying mixed methods such as introducing or revising topics with songs or small games in which the children are encouraged to ask each other questions and answer them.
- Simple present tense
- Verb discharge in present tense
- Add (S) if was subject singular , and no add if was plural
- Simple past tense
- Present simple (verb 1)
- Past simple (verb 2 )
- Past participle (verb 3)
10th grade Students during this month studded electricity unit, and the topics covered in the training were as follows:
- Electrical potential difference
- The electric current
- Simple electrical circuit
- Ohm’s law and electrical resistance
- Energy and electrical capacity
- The electrical coil
- Introduce electricity concepts to students, how it is generated, and what is meant by the electric voltage difference
- Study the electric waves, its divisions and the difference between those sections
- Learn the simplex circuit, its components, and methods of connection
- Understanding the mathematical equations that show us the amount of electrical resistance by using Ohm’s law and calculating the electric waves and the electric voltage difference with the amount of energy and electrical capacity
- Study the electric coil and its relationship to the magnetic field and how to manufacture it
- Learn about electrical resistance and how to read color codes for its value
Important results as the following:
- Students were able to understand the difference between electrical concepts and terms such as (voltage difference, constant current, variable current, electrical resistance) and students were able to distinguish between them and get to know their unit of measurement
- Students were able to install the simple circuit with all its components in a practical and fun way
- Students are able to derive Ohm’s law, current and potential difference, and solve mathematical equations and the relationship between them
- An electrical coil was made by the students and the magnetic field it formed when supplied with an electric current.
- Students were able to memorize the color codes of electrical resistance and know that by distributing a number of electrical resistors to them and asking them to know their values through color codes, and they did that by solving those symbols.
Music training for Tarabot Coral
Training on the musical instruments started for this month, 1 boy and one girl for pianotraining and one boy with one girl for Oode(Arabic instrument) training.
12 male and female child trained with the music teacher on Arabic Song from Andalusian Muwashahat.